Communications Strategist - Programmatic
Affinity are looking for a gun Communications Strategist – Programmatic to join our team in Darlinghurst, Sydney. You’ll work across our portfolio of clients, help them grow their business and help us grow ours. All while working in a dynamic, friendly environment with a great team and a super-cool office dog.
You’ll be working in a team that has delivered some of the worlds’ best data-driven digital marketing. You’ll be the lynch pin of the team and the main point of contact for clients. You’ll work out client KPIs, how to measure them and the most appropriate performance strategies to deliver them. You’re also the bridge between the performance team and other areas of the agency.
You will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in the digital space
- Strong proficiency in one or more DSPs, or SSPs if from publisher side
- Deep understanding in adserving capabilities, GTM and Google Analytics
- Thorough experience with campaign optimisation, management and reporting and can demonstrate this confidently
- Proficiency and experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with ability to identify risks and effectively manage challenges independently.
- Knowledgeable and competent on verification partners in market (MOAT, IAS etc)