Zenimax / Bethesda Digital account manager
Gamechanger Media is a boutique full-service communications agency founded in Sydney in 2008.
Specialising in media planning, buying and digital services; we take pride in our commitment to working with brands that mean something to people & maximising their communication effectiveness through a transparent & results-driven approach.
We, like our clients, want to make a difference. And have fun while we’re at it!
ZeniMax / Bethesda are one of our closest and long term clients - this role is specifically based on working alongside their marketing team to execute their digital marketing strategies!
This is a very unique opportunity for a an experienced digital media expert to work with one of the world’s most well-known and respected video game publishers.
The successful candidate will have a passion for interactive gaming & may possess a nerdy obsession with performance analysis, implementation & optimisation across all digital channels.
- Work closely with the ZeniMax marketing team to execute approved regional digital marketing plans for the company.
- Implement, analyse & optimise online / mobile marketing & user acquisition plans.
- Day to day account management.
- Ad budget management.
- Campaign Reporting.
- Some Strategy development.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Experienced in digital branding, digital performance & social media marketing – including Programmatic, Digital Display, Facebook Ad management, Google Adwords.
- A strong understanding of digital platforms and the specific nature of each channel.
- Experience in a fast-paced setting where change is constant.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Account management experience in a small to medium agency environment.
- Knowledge of traditional media marketing.
- Knowledge of the ANZ online gaming market
- Passion for online gaming
To apply please send cover letter & RESUME to: