Digital OPERATIONS manager- working on Bethesda / Zenimax
Gamechanger Media is a boutique full-service communications agency founded in Sydney in 2008.
Specialising in media planning, buying and digital services; we take pride in our commitment to working with brands that mean something to people & maximising their communication effectiveness through a transparent & results-driven approach.
We, like our clients, want to make a difference. And have fun while we’re at it!
ZeniMax / Bethesda are one of our closest and long term clients - this role is specifically based on working alongside their marketing team to execute their digital marketing strategies!
This is a very unique opportunity for a an experienced digital media expert to work with one of the world’s most well-known and respected video game publishers.
The successful candidate will have a passion for interactive gaming & may possess a nerdy obsession with performance analysis, implementation & optimisation across all digital channels.
- Working closely with the Senior Account Director to execute approved regional digital marketing plans for the client.
- Implementation & optimisation of online / mobile marketing & user acquisition plans.
- Day to day account management
- Ad budget management
- Campaign Reporting
- 2+ years experience in digital media marketing – including Facebook Ads management and Google Adwords
- Trafficked campaigns previously on Search, Social & Programmatic Channels.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Account management experience in a small to medium sized agency
- Worked with 1 x DSP in terms of implementing campaigns (DBM, MediaMath, TubeMogul)
- Worked with an Ad Server
- Worked with Publishers in the AU market
- Worked with reporting tools like Tableau, Datorama
- Loves gaming!