BENEDICTUS MEDIA: senior ADVERTISING ACCOUNT director
For ZeniMax / Bethesda Client Account
Benedictus Media is a boutique full-service communications agency founded in Sydney in 2008.
Specialising in media planning, buying and digital services; we take pride in our commitment to working with brands that mean something to people & maximising their communication effectiveness through a transparent & results-driven approach.
We, like our clients, want to make a difference. And have fun while we’re at it!
ZeniMax / Bethesda are one of our closest and long term clients - this role is specifically based on working alongside their marketing team to execute their digital marketing strategies!
This is a very unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Advertising Account Director to work with one of the world’s most well-known and respected video game publishers, alongside the future opportunity to transition over accounts in our agency, Benedictus Media, which specialises in ethical media buying and planning.
The successful & unique candidate will have a passion for interactive gaming, as well as have a keen interest in ethical, social and environmental businesses and causes.
Experienced in strategy and management of fast paced, demanding yet very collaborative & rewarding client accounts; this unique role requires a highly skilled digital marketing and advertising strategist, ideally with mobile marketing experience.
- Strategy development and client advisory lead on a global gaming client advertising.
- Managing media budgets and creating media plans accordingly.
- Manage all activity with particular focus on AAA launches.
- Oversee & manage implementation & performance.
- Plan & execute mobile marketing activities.
- Analysing data regarding consumer patterns, preferences & campaign performance.
- Interpreting and predicting current & future consumer trends in online gaming.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Batchelor Degree in Marketing & Advertising or 5+ years advertising experience preferably within an agency environment.
Mix of strategic and client satisfaction account management skills.
- Experience of strategy, planning and implementing traditional/digital hybrid campaigns.
- Mobile marketing expertise & Games As A Service knowledge.
- Experience within a games publisher or games media digital marketing role.
- Has a passion for online gaming!
- Values working within a transparent, forward-looking, B Corp ethos
to apply please send cover letter & resume to: