COMMUNITY manager (ANZ) - APPLICATION CLOSE DATE FRIDAY 27th APRIL
ZeniMax Media is a video game publisher and who create and sell premium video game titles to a rapidly growing worldwide market.
The Community Manager (ANZ) is responsible for the day-to-day operational activities surrounding the reporting & administering of online communities for the company's games, including official websites & social media channels. While working in a cross-functional team, the Community Manager (ANZ) shall work closely with the EU and Global offices to keep the online community engaged and its base growing, and shall effectively utilise knowledge of the company’s games and community to assist the Marketing Manager/Director with ideas and designs that will work to drive revenue.
- Assist and oversee community channels pre- and post-launch and help foster and build community-generated content, forum discussions, downloads, and other interactions.
- Spend time in both official and unofficial forums engaging directly with fans. Respond to issues where appropriate, give feedback to Global Community Leads and local team members about major and reoccurring issues, suggest actions and responses.
- Collaborate with internal departments, and work closely with both EU and Global offices to ensure that community feedback is addressed.
- Help develop community assets such as games videos, podcasts, developer interview, product updates.
- Maintain consistent presence and promote user-friendly environment on community message boards.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams to ensure a positive player experience.
- Help conduct private and public tests to gather community feedback that will help improve final product quality.
- Draft and distribute community reports including community reaction, metrics and research.
- Assist with the company’s involvement in trade shows, exhibitions and other events in Australia and New Zealand.
- Assist other members of the community team with community related tasks
- Generate reports regarding the online community and customer reviews, and analyse the results.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director, Marketing Director or the global company.
- Relevant experience in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations
- Community/social media experience in gaming industry or similar entertainment industries
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
- Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
- Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
- Drive to innovate community practices and bring community management to the next level
- Proven history of maintaining and developing an online community
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated initiative and positive spirit in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
Bethesda is an equal opportunity employer and individuals from diverse and multicultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.