product marketing manager (online / mobile)
ZeniMax Media is a video game publisher and who create and sell premium video game titles to a rapidly growing worldwide market. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior product marketing manager (online / mobile) with previous experience in or a keen interest in gaming to drive the execution of the Bethesda online / mobile games portfolio in the ANZ market.
As a product manager, you will own the goal of increasing and retaining the base of online & mobile engagement through analytics & understanding life cycle marketing both online and mobile.
- The Product Marketing Manager (Online / Mobile) will be responsible for the analysis and execution of the Bethesda online and mobile game portfolio for the ANZ market.
- Working closely with the International Online team, the ANZ community, and the marketing and sales teams to deliver the most effective user acquisition and retention campaigns for the company.
- MUST have experience in online campaign analytics & developing strategies for campaign monetisation within the ANZ market.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a gaming industry enthusiast to make a major impact on the online / mobile space for Bethesda in the ANZ territory.
- Mobile &/or GaaS experience preferred.
- Support the development and deliver cross disciplined marketing communications strategies for the company’s brands and products.
- Manage budget and all agency partners to deliver on go to market plans for titles within your portfolio.
- Conduct and analyse market data and internal BI to deliver effective/efficient plans on-time to reach product objectives.
- Support the ANZ Marketing Manager’s work with global teams to ensure global strategy is in line with local planning and enable a clear flow of communication of product strategy to the local business.
- Assist the sales team in developing communications tools that deliver best practice retail executions.
- Be a confident presenter – able to clearly present across buying, retail and consumer environments.
- Support the establishment of partnership opportunities locally with various industry partners and brand partners.
- Drive local consumer show initiatives in conjunction with community teams.
Key user acquisition, analytics, automation requirements:
- Monitoring project KPIs and keeping them on the stable level;
- Paid user acquisition (SEM, CPC, CPA, CPM, revenue share);
- Evaluation and analytics of incoming traffic quality (efficiency, activity, LTV, ROI, retention and churn rates, etc.)
- Working on and raising conversion rates – from website visitor to paying users
- Regular reporting – user acquisition levels, KPIs;
- Creating, analyzing and improving promo materials (banner CTRs, landing page conversion levels etc.);
- Improving retention rates – creating automated retention e-mailings, welcome back letters, selecting user segments for automated e-mailing;
- At least two-year’s experience of mobile / online marketing and analytics
- Knowledge of the ANZ market, and online gaming
- Good knowledge of growing influence of social media
- Passion for games and game playing